Friday, December 02, 2016

Blogging 101: Free Watercolor Labels for Blogger


Haiz, This is what happens when I am on a looooong break, 1 month to be exact keeping myself busy with updating my blog and finding ways to increase its traffic, I joined this Facebook group Bloggers Helping Each Other. I love this group....it keep me busy for 2 days hahahahha, that will be another story.


To take a break I decided to tweak the blog again hahahahahha which took me a day. I was not able to go to the gym or do any chores sigh!

So what did I changed? the labels on the side bar.

If you want to know how to add any social media labels of buttons on the sidebar of you blog, I have the post HERE.

So here was how my blog looked like after the updates.

Watercolor Labels

Transparent Labels
I liked them both but my heart liked the transparent labels.

So here is the exciting part, while I was designing the watercolor labels on Canva I made a few for you guys that you could use. Click on the picture to download.











Can't decide which one? You could download the whole collection HERE.

There are only 9 labels per color if you need other labels please message me HERE and I will try my best to assist you :-).

Let me know what you think about these watercolor labels on the comment section.

Till the next time...

author image

Miss Chuchubells

Miss Chuchubells was born and grew up in Manila, Philippines in 1973. She left Manila for Singapore in 2001and still lives in there with her Hubbyness and brother. When not updating her blog, Miss Chuchubells is a passionate food enthusiast, proud coffee fanatic, social media advocate, tv fanatic , amateur travel buff, beauty newbie but mostly she is a dreamer and believes that “People are capable at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of.” and she is living it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment