Sunday, October 09, 2016

Blogging 101: How to add a Pinterest Pin to Blog Posts in Blogger


Before you say anything hahahaha this post will be links of blogs that I found helpful. I've been tweaking my blog for sometime now. The downside of it is I will lose some of the customization that I have done previouly... I know! I should have saved my template before I made the changes hahahah well too late right?

This Blogging 101 is not only to help other bloggers but also for me to archive the links that I have used so that when another day comes that I need it I won't be frantically googling it like how I have been doing for the past weeks hahahahhaa... I could be stressful ok...believe me.

My future self will be thanking me for this post  hahahahahha..

Code It Pretty


Now am so happy I was able to finally put a Pinterest Pin on the pictures on my blog, easier for both you and me to pin away hahahahaha.

How did I did it?


Code it pretty blog!!! The instructions where easy to follow even if it means I need to edit the HTML ..am not as scared. They also have a lot of tutorials HERE, you would learn to customize your blog with confidence like I did :-)




author image

Miss Chuchubells

Miss Chuchubells was born and grew up in Manila, Philippines in 1973. She left Manila for Singapore in 2001and still lives in there with her Hubbyness and brother. When not updating her blog, Miss Chuchubells is a passionate food enthusiast, proud coffee fanatic, social media advocate, tv fanatic , amateur travel buff, beauty newbie but mostly she is a dreamer and believes that “People are capable at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of.” and she is living it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment