Monday, September 05, 2016

Blogging 101:How to Add Author Bio Box Widget to Blogger


Noticed something different at the end of each blog post??? Yes...its an author bio hahahahha I've always wanted it.. Iam not a techie person and does not understand the difference of HTML and CSS.

But as they say if I put my mind into it I will not stop even if it means I need to go and edit my HMTL in my blog...

Did some internet searching..some even had a HTML generator and I got lost somewhere following the instructions. But it found this site The Paper Sites.



 Her instructions were easy to follow and if you do get lost somewhere you could leave a question in the comment and she does answer back...

Tadah!!! I have my author bio on all of my post.

Do you want to have your own?? Click on the link HERE.
author image

Miss Chuchubells

Miss Chuchubells was born and grew up in Manila, Philippines in 1973. She left Manila for Singapore in 2001and still lives in there with her Hubbyness and brother. When not updating her blog, Miss Chuchubells is a passionate food enthusiast, proud coffee fanatic, social media advocate, tv fanatic , amateur travel buff, beauty newbie but mostly she is a dreamer and believes that “People are capable at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of.” and she is living it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment