Sunday, March 20, 2016

DIY: Pop Tab Bracelet


Haven't been posting for sometime now...had so many thoughts but hadn't had the guts or the time to post it hahahaahah.. Now I just found out that there's an Blogger app which I find so cool it's like I could just blog on the go...

This will be my first post hope it works.

Back to my crafty side I was asked to share during one of our family day at work. 


I wanted something that could be done in 30 mins. I wanted the participants to be able feel a sense of accomplishment after the workshop

Googling skills to work I was able to find this DIY Pop Tab Bracelet Tutorial HERE

Hope you liked my new post finally... any ideas about pop tab please share drop me a comment or a massage on our FACEBOOK PAGE

The Adventures of Miss Chuchubells FB Page




author image

Miss Chuchubells

Miss Chuchubells was born and grew up in Manila, Philippines in 1973. She left Manila for Singapore in 2001and still lives in there with her Hubbyness and brother. When not updating her blog, Miss Chuchubells is a passionate food enthusiast, proud coffee fanatic, social media advocate, tv fanatic , amateur travel buff, beauty newbie but mostly she is a dreamer and believes that “People are capable at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of.” and she is living it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment