Sunday, January 12, 2014

Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist Quotes

I used to love reading my all time favorite book is The Little Prince... nowadays my readings is confined during my MRT rides to and from work.

I've heard about Paulo Coelho when I was still working in the retail industry and only recently that I finally got into reading one if his books, The Alchemist.

Ok Iam not writing to do a book review but rather to share some quotes that I loved or I could actually relate to, and one of my fave quotes is actually in my header blog, it inspired me to do the things that I've been planning for so long like having my own blog :-)







So what's your favorite quote from The Alchemist?




author image

Miss Chuchubells

Miss Chuchubells was born and grew up in Manila, Philippines in 1973. She left Manila for Singapore in 2001and still lives in there with her Hubbyness and brother. When not updating her blog, Miss Chuchubells is a passionate food enthusiast, proud coffee fanatic, social media advocate, tv fanatic , amateur travel buff, beauty newbie but mostly she is a dreamer and believes that “People are capable at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of.” and she is living it right now.

3 comments:

  1. when we strive to become better!

    me-who-cannot-be-named

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please visit our website for your transportation needs, We have seven(7) available vans for rent. Thank you
    http://www.vanforhiremanila.com/
    http://www.vanforhiremanila.com/about-urvy-van-for-rent-company/

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are at any time able to pursue our dreams.

    ReplyDelete