Saturday, September 07, 2013

Wedding Planning Adventure: Hair and Make up Artist (HMUA)


I used to love wearing make-up but since I shifted to my dream career I stopped and frankly now I think I don't even know how to put on my eye shadows which is a bummer especially if I need to be out with my friends (which do not happen to much which is a bummer or it's just age).

So now again I have this HMUA thingy that I have to tick of my list and I am lost. So nowadays I just wear a face powder and lipstick (not even my favorite red lipstick) if I do go out and just a lip gloss if am working.

 So if you ask me what look I want for my wedding then, I would just say I want to look like me natural but with my old signature red lipstick look hmmmm? not a high order right? opps!! one more I don't want to be oily on my day too :-)

So here are my top choice for my HMUA, they have great reviews in Girl Talk forum.

1. Tippy Destacamento

Tippy Destacamento
Viber & Facetime active
Instagram: @tippyfield
Twitter: @tippyfield

2.  Xyerene Eugenio


Xy Eugenio (Your Make-up Artist)
09062555056 / 09228117497
http://www.facebook.com/makeupbyxy           

www.makeupbyxy.weebly.com


3.  Nini Marquez




Nini Marquez
0927-480-4587 

I like the three, all are within my budget and they are nice to talk with haiz!!! decisions! decisions!! maybe I should just ask the advise of my OTD wedding coordinator...but then I have to find one first hahahahhaha. 

Who do you think would make it to my supplier page?

BTW, I am accepting suggestions too :-)


author image

Miss Chuchubells

Miss Chuchubells was born and grew up in Manila, Philippines in 1973. She left Manila for Singapore in 2001and still lives in there with her Hubbyness and brother. When not updating her blog, Miss Chuchubells is a passionate food enthusiast, proud coffee fanatic, social media advocate, tv fanatic , amateur travel buff, beauty newbie but mostly she is a dreamer and believes that “People are capable at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of.” and she is living it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment