Sunday, September 22, 2013

Wedding Planning Adventure: Documents after Marriage

A Sisteret from Girl Talk posted this question in Brides in Singapore thread, what documents do we need to get or done after marriage. This gave me an idea for this post.

I tried my best to answer her questions to the best of my knowledge and what Google told me

1. Register your marriage in NSO.

2. Changing to your married name
Since we are working overseas there are several documents that we need to update:

A. Passport
B. Identification Card

Update Change of Name in IC

As of now this is my list and would update this post when I remember or stumbled into anything. Please feel free to add by writing in the comment below. Thanks :-)
author image

Miss Chuchubells

Miss Chuchubells was born and grew up in Manila, Philippines in 1973. She left Manila for Singapore in 2001and still lives in there with her Hubbyness and brother. When not updating her blog, Miss Chuchubells is a passionate food enthusiast, proud coffee fanatic, social media advocate, tv fanatic , amateur travel buff, beauty newbie but mostly she is a dreamer and believes that “People are capable at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of.” and she is living it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment