Sunday, May 26, 2013

DIY Project: Free e-save the date cards

Wedding Chicks STD
This was our original STD, things change :-) especially me who is always on a look out for new ideas. I've posted our DIY STD on DIY Project - Wedding stationery

STD Magnet Template
 I am happy with our DIY STD magnets its kinda cute but then again I need a back up plan :-)
Thus, my Googling skills to the rescue and found the following

You could create an account by thru Facebook. They have a lot of FREE STD e-cards and I found one that I could send to my overseas guest

This one is a keeper :-)

This site also offers free e-STD cards that you could send, I found one that I like


Simple and cute, they do have a lot of choices you would definitely find a design that suits you.

Whether I use these cards or not, I did have fun making them.
author image

Miss Chuchubells

Miss Chuchubells was born and grew up in Manila, Philippines in 1973. She left Manila for Singapore in 2001and still lives in there with her Hubbyness and brother. When not updating her blog, Miss Chuchubells is a passionate food enthusiast, proud coffee fanatic, social media advocate, tv fanatic , amateur travel buff, beauty newbie but mostly she is a dreamer and believes that “People are capable at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of.” and she is living it right now.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting ideas I must say. Its one card which needs to be special and one of a kind and I love the last one!

    ReplyDelete