Thursday, February 21, 2013

DIY Project - Monogram

DIY : Monogram

This is a must have to share, searching for tons of invitation online a bride to be would be confused and excited so many to choose from and tons of FREE DIY templates but since I wanted a coordinated look decided to make our invitation with our monogram. I had fun searching and when I found the one I was able to make our first draft of invitation, that I would be sharing in another post since I still have to print it and take a photo.

Here's the best sites that Ive found. Enjoy creating yours :-) Oh, and if you have other interesting site to share please leave a comment.


FOR CHICSAKE 


This site is cool, you would be asked to choose a color, enter your initials and BOOM! you get your printable monogram. I loved how our looked like but then I can't seem to copy it to make a jpeg, I guess I have to scan and save it as a photo, another project for me :-)






I love their site, so much fun things. You could create your own monogram depending in your theme, just enter your initials and you would be able to download the picture :-)


Renaissance Writings

 H2B liked this the most he has to choose from a dozen designs that I found and made. Again just like the rest this is easy, you have to enter both of your names and you new surname initial, choose a color enter your email. Your monogram would be sent to your email instantly :-)


Their choice of colors is limited, if you like the design you could do this in Microsoft word. The site Project Wedding has a tutorial to guide you.





My 1st draft of invitation is done, but it does not mean my search for a monogram is over so for the meantime I will be using this monogram for all our wedding stationery, which by the way I made thru Microsoft word.





I would update this list if I find any new sites that could help.








author image

Miss Chuchubells

Miss Chuchubells was born and grew up in Manila, Philippines in 1973. She left Manila for Singapore in 2001and still lives in there with her Hubbyness and brother. When not updating her blog, Miss Chuchubells is a passionate food enthusiast, proud coffee fanatic, social media advocate, tv fanatic , amateur travel buff, beauty newbie but mostly she is a dreamer and believes that “People are capable at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of.” and she is living it right now.

2 comments: